Recipes Cookin' 1
Get FREE Real Estate Postcards for Laser Printers Now!
Order 5 boxes of ReaMark laser postcards & get 1 additional box FREE
4-up Real Estate Laser Postcards are designed to feed through your laser printer, so you'll be ready to advertise that new listing or open house at a moment's notice. They come as 4 real estate postcards printed on 8.5" x 11" perforated sheets. Each box contains 50 sheets (200 total 4.25" x 5.5" postcards).
You Can Order 4-up Laser Postcards in 2 Ways:
Blank: (Full-color front, backside is blank)
Layout with Photo & Logo / Layout with Photo & Typeset Logo / Layout with Logo & No Photo / Layout with Typeset Logo & No Photo
Imprinted: (Full-color front, Black & White backside personalization)
- We print the backside for an additional $12.95 per box
- Must order a minimum of 4 boxes, 2 boxes per style
- Allow 2 business days for a proof and 3 additional days for printing
Laser Postcards Selection
SUGGESTED BACKSIDE MESSAGE (You can also customize this message when ordering):
These are the standard messages for each recipe card: 1. Grilling season couldn't be more fun with this recipe. And when it comes to buying or selling a home, please remember that I am available to assist you with your timely real estate needs. Call me for personalized service.
2. In a hurry and need an easy meal idea? Try this pizza recipe. For an easy way to find out just what your home is worth in today's market, give me a call. I'd be happy to provide a FREE market analysis on your home, and how I can maximize your profit.
3. Try this fish taco recipe for an easy meal with a tropical feel. And if you're looking to buy, sell or just want some friendly advice about today's real estate market, I'd be happy to discuss your options. Call me for a FREE, no-obligation buyer or seller's consultation.
4. If you want to make a healthy and delicious salad, be sure to keep this recipe nearby. And when you need help with real estate, I'm only a phone call or text away. I specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood, and I'd be happy to discuss your options.